PAX staat voor vrede en brengt mensen bij elkaar die de moed hebben om voor vrede te gaan. Samen met mensen in conflictgebieden en betrokken burgers wereldwijd werkt PAX aan een menswaardige en vreedzame samenleving, overal in de wereld.
The team Planning & Control at PAX is looking for a new colleague:
Experienced Project Controller
(28 – 36 hours per week)
As a team, we have an important supporting role. We are responsible for the policy and management of financial resources and for financial-administrative processes.
What will you do?
As Project Controller, you will support the programme teams. You will work closely with them in preparing program proposals, monitoring programs, and reporting to donors. You also advise and support in planning, budgeting, project administration, contract – and risk management. In short: you are the financial expert and advisor for the programme team. You are not alone in this: you will also work closely with the other Project Controllers in the team.
Furthermore, you will also contribute to the development of the budget, the quarterly reports and the annual accounts.
What do we ask?
Several years of work experience in a similar position and:
- Professional knowledge at HBO level (HBO BE/AC, SPD);
- Knowledge of financial administrative processes, project control, planning & control, monitoring & evaluation and financial and planning systems;
- Good English skills (speaking and writing) are important. Being able to speak and write in Dutch is useful, but not a requirement;
- Good French skills are an advantage;
- Eligible to work in the EU.
Are you someone who communicates well, is proactive & precise, plans and organizes well, enjoys working with people and has a sharp analytical mind? Then we look forward to meeting you!
What do we offer?
- An interesting position in a dynamic, informal, international working environment;
- Appointment for 36 hours per week (1 fte), less hours are negotiable. Initially for a period of 12 months with the option to extend;
- We follow the employment conditions PKN with good fringe benefits and a competitive salary;
- Vacation allowance of 8% and end-of-year bonus of 8.3%;
- Full reimbursement of commuting expenses by public transport 2nd class;
- Hybrid working is possible;
- Location of our office is in the centre of Utrecht.
Procedure and information
For more information, see our website www.paxvoorvrede.nl.
For questions about the position please contact Peter Visser, Team Leader Planning & Control, via email@example.com.
Please send your motivation letter and CV addressed to Peter Visser before 20 August 2023 solely via the following application form.
Interviews will be scheduled during the week of August 21 2023.
PAX is an equal opportunity employer and encourages everyone with skills, passion and courage to participate. We invite applicants from all backgrounds, also with special needs, to apply for this position. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.