In collaboration with the project team, the consultant will undertake the following activities:
- Conduct a midterm evaluation for the Civil Society for Dignity Project and provide an objective and transparent analysis of the progress made within the intervention.
- Evaluate the performance and achievement of the overall and specific objectives based on the project logframe and determine the level of achievement of each relevant output.
- Highlight critical issues.
- Highlight challenges faced by the implementing partners and lessons learned.
- Present the midterm evaluation results and findings to the project team in addition to a complete midterm evaluation report and findings in English.
- The midterm evaluation will guide the project team, partners and stakeholders and provide recommendations for future course of action, highlighting the strengths of the project team in implementing the project and identify what needs to be done to overcome challenges.
All details are in the attached TOR .
The call for tender includes:
- The present document (Terms of Reference)
- The tender procedures (Annex 1)
- The technical application form (Annex 2)
- The financial Proposal (Annex 3)